PC Aviator AUS  [SOLVED]

Official Support Forum
amanlulo
Italy

PC Aviator AUS

Post by amanlulo » Thu May 30, 2019 3:16 pm

Hi,
so, if I understand well from what I read on your Support Forum, having purchased your KDEN at the vendor above, I'm not granted even of a discount. Am I correct?
Tnaks for any help & regards,
Fulvio

SammyH
United States of America

Re: PC Aviator AUS  [SOLVED]

Post by SammyH » Thu May 30, 2019 4:07 pm

Fulvio, thank you for your question.

Unfortunately we have stopped processing PC Aviator request. We granted PC Aviator customers about a years worth of new links for there products. Unfortunately because the product was purchased by a vendor outside of Flightbeam we cannot support it. PC Aviator is technically the company who is responsible and obligated to fulfill your request for your product that you paid for through them.

I am sorry that this is not the answer you wanted to hear but it is simply something we cannot support any longer.

Thank you for your post.
Sammy Holmes
Flightbeam Staff

i7-8700K Coffee Lake 4.80GHz - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2 - 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series (4x8GB) - GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 - EVGA 80+ Gold 1000 Watt PSU - Windows 10 Pro - Thermaltake Liquid Cooling - 1TB SSD - P3Dv4.5

ffm777
Verified Customer
Germany

Re: PC Aviator AUS

Post by ffm777 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:30 am

Wow. This is really unfortunate and disappointing as I'm in the same situation. Having purchased KDEN and KPHX from PCAviator. I really don't understand the problem here. The costs for downloading a file can really not be the explanation. For me, this is a reason not to buy Flightbeam products anymore.

Mir // Flightbeam
Flightbeam Commander
United States of America

Post by Mir // Flightbeam » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:37 am

ffm777 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:30 am
Wow. This is really unfortunate and disappointing as I'm in the same situation. Having purchased KDEN and KPHX from PCAviator. I really don't understand the problem here. The costs for downloading a file can really not be the explanation. For me, this is a reason not to buy Flightbeam products anymore.
To be honest, I'm not sure I understand the problem either. Why can't you just download your product from the vendor you purchased? We supplied all of them with the latest installers.

ffm777
Verified Customer
Germany

Post by ffm777 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:10 pm

I would love to, but what can I do if they don‘t provide access to the new installer? They don‘t even have a download link for the old version. If I as a customer buy a Flightbeam product at a vendor‘s store then it is in good faith that if support is needed, that I get this support from the developer not the vendor. Just as with any other product that I buy in a retail store. But what really disappoints me is that if you would have asked me yesterday who the best and most customer friendly developer in FS is, then I would have answered Flightbeam. The products are best in class and the faxt that one gets updates even years after purchase is extremely generous. Not getting access to a downloader which all other customers get, just because I bought at the „wrong“ store, really feels like a let-down from a good friend. And honestly, it‘s not the best way to treat a paying customer. But well, it‘s your decision after all.

Mir // Flightbeam
Flightbeam Commander
United States of America

Post by Mir // Flightbeam » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:54 pm

Have you tried contacting their support? Send me your ticket number and I'll follow up on it directly with PCA.

To say that we have provided you with no support is pretty ridiculous and unfounded in my opinion. We provide support to all customers even if you purchased from a different vendor. We've helped customers before acquire other vendor orders.

ffm777
Verified Customer
Germany

Post by ffm777 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:34 am

Yes, of course I contacted their support. The ticket number is 741019. I didn‘t mean to say that I did not get support from you in the past. You did provide download access for the last big update when I send you my PCAviator invoice. Obviously, the problems with them not providing download files was known back then and you helped with great customer support. But why do you now don‘t provide updates to PCAviator AUS customers anymore? I paid for KDEN like everyone else, but just because I happen to have bought at the wrong vendor, I‘m now left out in the cold. This seems very unfair to me.

Mir // Flightbeam
Flightbeam Commander
United States of America

Post by Mir // Flightbeam » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:38 am

ffm777 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:34 am
But why do you now don‘t provide updates to PCAviator AUS customers anymore?
In short, because we became overwhelmed with requests, we couldn't verify if the orders were legit even with receipts, there were legal issues.. and lastly the copy we distributed was became widely pirated.

I will forward your ticket to PCA and see what's going on.

ffm777
Verified Customer
Germany

Post by ffm777 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:22 am

Mir // Flightbeam wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:38 am
I will forward your ticket to PCA and see what's going on.
Thank you! Even though I don‘t think it will help.

And I‘m sorry to hear that other people took advantage of your generosity. These idiots are always a problem. And developers and legit customers are the ones suffering. Very sad. If I can prove my legit purchase somehow, then please let me know. I can also send you corresponding PayPal receipts. If required, I would even give you my login data for PCAviator so that you can check yourself that I legitemately purchased KDEN and KPHX. Just PM me if that would be a solution.

Ador
Verified Customer
Netherlands

Post by Ador » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:57 am

Hi Mir,

I've the same problem with pcaviator.com.au
No download active at my account for the new version of Denver
Last friday evening i've send them a support ticket, but no reaction so far.
Any idea what i can do next?

Regrads,

Ad

ffm777
Verified Customer
Germany

Post by ffm777 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:21 am

It's been almost 3 weeks now and no answer from PCAviator AU whatsoever. I guess this means that my investment in KDEN and KPHX is lost, right?

Mir // Flightbeam
Flightbeam Commander
United States of America

Post by Mir // Flightbeam » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:46 am

ffm777 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:21 am
It's been almost 3 weeks now and no answer from PCAviator AU whatsoever. I guess this means that my investment in KDEN and KPHX is lost, right?
Pretty much, PC Aviator AU is committing fraud by not providing your product and ignoring your support requests. You can take legal action for this or contact a business bureau to file a complaint. One if many reasons we stopped selling products with them.

In the meantime we've been working on a new e-commerce system and will be able to migrate your orders from those chumps over to our side once we're done. This will likely happen in the first two weeks of July. Thanks for your patience.

ffm777
Verified Customer
Germany

Post by ffm777 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:42 am

Mir // Flightbeam wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:46 am
Pretty much, PC Aviator AU is committing fraud by not providing your product and ignoring your support requests. You can take legal action for this or contact a business bureau to file a complaint. One if many reasons we stopped selling products with them.
If I were located in Australia, I would definitely do that. But from Germany this is rather difficult. However, due to these kinds of problems I have stopped purchasing products from resellers and always bought directly from the developers in the last two years.
Mir // Flightbeam wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:46 am
In the meantime we've been working on a new e-commerce system and will be able to migrate your orders from those chumps over to our side once we're done. This will likely happen in the first two weeks of July. Thanks for your patience.
This is highly appreciated. Take your time and if I can do anything to proof that I legitemately purchased KDEN and KPHX apart from sending you the invoice, then please let me know.

ffm777
Verified Customer
Germany

Post by ffm777 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:15 am

Is there any news on the license transfer? Thanks!

Mir // Flightbeam
Flightbeam Commander
United States of America

Post by Mir // Flightbeam » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:10 am

We already migrated everyone. Just installed your product and it should update to the latest Flightbeam Manager. Then click on the KDEN tab and it will prompt for a serial number.

ffm777
Verified Customer
Germany

Post by ffm777 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:53 pm

Thank you very much! Everything worked fine! Much appreciated.