General Question About P3D V5 installers?  [SOLVED]

Official Support Forum
Bingo41
Verified Customer

General Question About P3D V5 installers?

Post by Bingo41 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:47 am

Hi,

I have a number of your airports I would like to install on P3D V5, but I need their installers, but how do I get them?

P3Dv4 is no longer on my system

Do I need to download the Flightbeam Manager first.

Bill Clark

SammyH
United States of America

Re: General Question About P3D V5 installers?  [SOLVED]

Post by SammyH » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:19 pm

Bill, you simply need to download the installers from your Flightbeam Webstore account located at the link below.
https://shop.flightbeam.net/

If you have never used the Webstore, you will need to setup an account first after doing so your products should appear if you have used the same email to register as the one used to purchase products. If not then you will need to use the account migrate form to get your products into the new Webstore account.

Lastly, if you have used a third party vendor to purchase our products that is who is responsible to supply you with updated installers. You will need to go to those sites to download your products. If those companies are no longer in business, then you will have to create the Webstore account and again use the migrate form. Additionally with this last step, if the migrate form does not get your products resolved you will need to contact our support team directly to resolve your issue.

All of the information I have provided can be found in the SUPPORT/FAQ section of the Webstore located at the link above.

Hope this helps.
Sammy Holmes
Flightbeam Staff

i7-8700K Coffee Lake 4.80GHz - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2 - 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series (4x8GB) - GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 - EVGA 80+ Gold 1000 Watt PSU - Windows 10 Pro - Thermaltake Liquid Cooling - 1TB SSD - P3Dv4.5