Forum Limited Support: The forums are a means of exchanging helpful information, however due to limited staffing we may not be able to respond to support requests. For more prompt support, please head over to the Solution Center

Scenery crash

Support Forum
Markito
Verified Customer
Portugal

Scenery crash

Post by Markito » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:08 pm

Dear all,

I hope you are fine!

I have just reinstalled EDDN scenery and had a scenery crash at gate 16 - at other gates, that does not happen. Is/are there any file/s I need to deactivate? Additionally, I also have FTX Germany South installed.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Best regards,
Marco

SammyH
United States of America

Re: Scenery crash

Post by SammyH » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:09 pm

Marco, thank you for the question. Do you have crash detection turned on in your simulator? If so, this could be causing you to collide with invisible objects at that gate which are sometimes built into scenery.

If you do not have it enabled I would try using multiple aircraft to see if the same crash happens. Also, be sure to run the Flightbeam Manager Troubleshooter to ensure there are no conflicting files.

Sorry I cannot be more help, I am currently deployed and away from my PC.
Sammy Holmes
Flightbeam Staff

i7-8700K Coffee Lake 4.80GHz - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2 - 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series (4x8GB) - GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 - EVGA 80+ Gold 1000 Watt PSU - Windows 10 Pro - Thermaltake Liquid Cooling - 1TB SSD - P3Dv4.5

Markito
Verified Customer
Portugal

Re: Scenery crash

Post by Markito » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:27 am

Thank you, Sammy! I will have a closer look at that issue.
Kind regards,
Marco