KPDX XP11 S.A.M. inop

Official Support Forum
Chase911
United States of America

KPDX XP11 S.A.M. inop

Post by Chase911 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:30 pm

I have tried various gates with the FF A320 to get the Gate to close to the loading door. If I pull up to the gate the marshaller will wave me forward then once the wands are crossed I hit the E= break and shut down the engines. This should work as it does with Autogate. But with this model the gate will not move. If I spawn the AC at at gate ( I tried a few ) the gate will move around, but then will return to it's default location and the marshaller will disappear. For some reason the SAM will not recognize the Flight Factor Airbus. I don't think it's a bug. Looks like Can someone tell me the steps I need to take to correct this?
Thanks.

Dave.
KPDX: ORDER #41279

SammyH
United States of America

Re: KPDX XP11 S.A.M. inop

Post by SammyH » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:55 pm

Have you looked through the SAM manual about Auto Gates? I am not very familiar with XP as I just started using it a few months back but I know there is a SAM Module manager under Plugins in XP that may serve as some use......not real sure though so I cannot say this is definitely a fix, just may be something to look into.
Sammy Holmes
Flightbeam Staff

i7-8700K Coffee Lake 4.80GHz - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2 - 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series (4x8GB) - GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 - EVGA 80+ Gold 1000 Watt PSU - Windows 10 Pro - Thermaltake Liquid Cooling - 1TB SSD - P3Dv4.5

Chase911
United States of America

Re: KPDX XP11 S.A.M. inop

Post by Chase911 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:18 am

I looked up the "SAM" Update list. It appears the FF A320 was added a while back. So I'm still at a loss to why the Auto Gate feature is still not working. And I do not know how to manually go into the programming and make it to where the gate will "see" my airliner. It's a shame. Auto gate always worked and now more and more dev's are using SAM. Which do look better, but when not working who cares.

Maybe someone with experience with this plugin can maybe take some SS's of how to correct the issue.

Dave.
KPDX: ORDER #41279