Forum Limited Support: The forums are a means of exchanging helpful information, however due to limited staffing we may not be able to respond to support requests. For more prompt support, please head over to the Solution Center

KSFO legaccy reinstallation

Official Support Forum
enriki7
Brazil

KSFO legaccy reinstallation

Post by enriki7 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:31 am

Hello there,

Is it possible to reinstall the legacy version of KSFO? I cannot find a download link anywhere. On my FB manager I can only see my KDEN purchase. Do I have to update the product to the HD version, or can I have a download link sent to me? I am facing all of the stated problems with missing textures.
Owners of the previous version, like me, are not entitled to a free upgrade?

Thank you!

SammyH
United States of America

Re: KSFO legaccy reinstallation

Post by SammyH » Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:34 am

The SFOHD product was not a free upgrade due to the fact that it was a completely different make of the airport. It was not just a small upgrade. The airport was redesigned from the ground up.

As for the rest of your issues, please email our support department with proof of purchase for further assistance.
Sammy Holmes
Flightbeam Staff

i7-8700K Coffee Lake 4.80GHz - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2 - 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series (4x8GB) - GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 - EVGA 80+ Gold 1000 Watt PSU - Windows 10 Pro - Thermaltake Liquid Cooling - 1TB SSD - P3Dv4.5