Forum Limited Support: The forums are a means of exchanging helpful information, however due to limited staffing we may not be able to respond to support requests. For more prompt support, please head over to the Solution Center

Taxi/high-speed exit lighting  [SOLVED]

Official Support Forum
Bigt
Verified Customer

Taxi/high-speed exit lighting

Post by Bigt » Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:28 am

I don't have this scenery yet in MFS ( I do have it in P3D) but I wanted to ask this question none the less. I have noticed in a video showcasing your KDEN scenery, as well as some of the released ORBX products, that the high-speed exit lighting from the runways and the taxi-way lighting still appear to be default despite being in a payware add-on airport. The centerline exit lighting from the runways for example in P3D in most of your airports (DEN too I believe) is the relatively standard alternating green-yellow/orange but MFS it is missing. And the green centerline taxi lighting often has bizarre and inconsistent spacing. Is there a reason for this and will it be fixed eventually?

I do plan to upgrade to MFS once some high quality aircraft (my beloved PMDG and FSLabs birds) are added and will also eventually upgrade all my scenery from you folks as you do phenomenal work!

Mir // Flightbeam
Flightbeam Commander
United States of America

Re: Taxi/high-speed exit lighting  [SOLVED]

Post by Mir // Flightbeam » Sat Aug 22, 2020 7:31 pm

Bigt wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:28 am
I don't have this scenery yet in MFS ( I do have it in P3D) but I wanted to ask this question none the less. I have noticed in a video showcasing your KDEN scenery, as well as some of the released ORBX products, that the high-speed exit lighting from the runways and the taxi-way lighting still appear to be default despite being in a payware add-on airport. The centerline exit lighting from the runways for example in P3D in most of your airports (DEN too I believe) is the relatively standard alternating green-yellow/orange but MFS it is missing. And the green centerline taxi lighting often has bizarre and inconsistent spacing. Is there a reason for this and will it be fixed eventually?

I do plan to upgrade to MFS once some high quality aircraft (my beloved PMDG and FSLabs birds) are added and will also eventually upgrade all my scenery from you folks as you do phenomenal work!
Hi there,

It's not present in MSFS at the moment because it's not supported yet. Once the developers at Asobo/MS implement the ability to make them, we'll have them in there as they should be.

Bigt
Verified Customer

Re: Taxi/high-speed exit lighting

Post by Bigt » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:43 am

Thanks for the reply!

SammyH
United States of America

Re: Taxi/high-speed exit lighting

Post by SammyH » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:46 am

No problem at all.
Sammy Holmes
Flightbeam Staff

i7-8700K Coffee Lake 4.80GHz - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2 - 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series (4x8GB) - GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 - EVGA 80+ Gold 1000 Watt PSU - Windows 10 Pro - Thermaltake Liquid Cooling - 1TB SSD - P3Dv4.5