Forum Limited Support: The forums are a means of exchanging helpful information, however due to limited staffing we may not be able to respond to support requests. For more prompt support, please head over to the Solution Center

Bought KDEN in Steam/directly in MSFS. Doesn't seem to be installed

Official Support Forum
TheBensonBoy
United States of America

Bought KDEN in Steam/directly in MSFS. Doesn't seem to be installed

Post by TheBensonBoy » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:32 pm

Hello all,

I am a very interested Flight Simmer at this point and I want to continue to to use my flight sim to its fullest capacity.

My first step was buying through the MSFS Store, and It said it downloaded but I dont see it anywhere. Anytime I spawn into Denver, it isn't showing the DIA I purchased, just the generic one.

Where is it? What should I do? The Content Manager is terrible in the sense that I cant simply uninstall or anything to try and reinstall. I also try to see the microsoft/FlightSimulator folder and I cant find it anywhere.

Any tips? Thanks in advance

krate420
Barbados

Re: Bought KDEN in Steam/directly in MSFS. Doesn't seem to be installed

Post by krate420 » Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:23 pm

Having a similar issue here. Purchased KDEN from Marketplace Store (steam edition). Transaction and install went fine and appears in content manager and proper installation folder (custom path). Only regular non fancy version appears. deleted and redownloaded the airport but still doesn't show. I only have standard edition (does NOT include Asobo KDEN - No duplicate to delete)

*update* Full reinstall of the game didn't solve my issue (you won't believe me, but only took an hour and 15 minutes). Ticket to Microsoft got me a copy-paste response so far. I work tech support myself, i didn't think the ability to not read a ticket was universal...

*Update 2* For whatever reason, between last night and just now the airport is showing up. There was a system reboot

B.M.MC
Verified Customer

Re: Bought KDEN in Steam/directly in MSFS. Doesn't seem to be installed

Post by B.M.MC » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:06 pm

Is there anyway to migrate or activate KDEN using the Contrail app for those of us that purchased KDEN through the MSFS marketplace?