I would love to see these airports by FB.
1. KDTW - With a departure and approach near the great lakes and it is of some size.
2. KCLE - With a departure and approach near the great lakes.
3. KSLC - With a departure and approach with the mountains all around.
4. KMCO - With a departure and approach of the nearby Atlantic and Gulf of Mexico as well as night views of Disney World scenery textures.
5. KMCI - There are no good ones out there and it seems that it would be somewhat easy for somebody as good as Mir / FB.
6. KPHL - could be a nice airport to round out an even better collection of good airports on the east coast now that we seem to have all the major airports on the west coast by a number of companies that do at the very least a decent job.
7. If Calgary or Edmonton in Canada were done there would be good versions of all the main international airports in Canada.
Anyway, that is my $.02 or my $.07, depending on how u look at it. Thanks for the good work.