- NEW! Version 3, uses Flightbeam Manager, Native P3D support
- NEW! Reworked and updated ground textures including realistic water puddles
- NEW! Dynamic Lighting for P3Dv4
- NEW! SODE, Dynamic Jetways
- Stunning 2048x2048 High Definition textures throughout airport
- Completely custom ultra realistic see through windows with dirt, reflections and smudges
- Custom animated vehicles
- Custom, ultra realistic lamp glows
- Animated runway guard hold short lights
- Nearly 12,000 acres (50sq/km) of custom buildings/textures!
- Custom made, hand placed dense forests surrounding airport
- High tech optimization for best performance
Welcome to Washington Dulles International Airport, the gateway from the Nation's Capitol to over 125 worldwide destinations! KIAD is one of North America's busiest airports with more than 60,000 passengers on a typical day.
KIAD was designed for FSX and Lockheed Martin's PREPAR3D; the most detailed rendition of Washington Dulles ever, exclusively built for flight simulation. We took our games industry experience to recreate the KIAD in stunning detail, starting with our full airport survey done ON-SITE to bring you the best, and most accurate recreation of KIAD's atmosphere.