10 Year Anniversary Special Announcement

SammyH
United States of America

10 Year Anniversary Special Announcement

Post by SammyH » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:25 am

Please see the message below from Mir, posted on our Facebook page.

"Dear customers, it's hard to believe it's been 10 years since I first made the announcement post on FSDeveloper about KSFO (legacy) being in production, along with the first screenshots. Since then, I've had the pleasure of meeting many customers, developers and clients that have propelled this brand into something I never imagined 10 years ago. We've had sim platforms come and go, various challenges and even cancellations. This year, above all, has presented itself to be a boss fight, with extraordinary circumstances in every direction. I've been extremely proud to have you as customers and appreciate your support every day. Without you, this brand wouldn't exist, so THANK YOU.

At the same time, I would like to officially announce our work for Microsoft Flight Simulator, which has been in full swing for some time. I believe this is the next generation platform and will be for the foreseeable future. Be sure to keep an eye out for specific announcements in the very near future about what we're bringing to this brand new platform, from our various divisions of developers and myself.

Happy Skies!
Mir - Flightbeam Studios"

I would like to say THANK YOU as well. This year has been overwhelming for many on an unprecedented scale. The World went to extreme measures ensuring the safety of humanity in this global pandemic. Many people found themselves at home for extended periods of time, some out of work and having to give up this hobby we love so much. But it's struggles like these that define who we are. In tough times we have managed to climb our way back up the ladder and continue pushing forward, despite everything.

It's hard to imagine I have been at Flightbeam as a customer since the very beginning and working for Mir at Flightbeam for over 3.5 years. It has truly been an experience. I have learned so much from him and from you, the customers. Although a side job for me, I still treat Flightbeam as if it were my own and approach it with the same intensity that I do with anything in my real job for the Navy. I truly love this hobby, an aviation enthusiast as a kid turned into 21 years in the Aviation Industry and counting to go along with my 20+ years in the sim community. It is crazy to reflect back on that and think half of that time I have been a part of Flightbeam in some way, shape, or form.

Again, thank you to everyone. Thank you Mir for the opportunity to work alongside you and create some world class scenery on multiple platforms with only enough people to fill one hand. It truly is amazing what you do!

And to all you wonderful customers, please keep your eyes open for more post coming with details about our MSFS projects.
Sammy Holmes
Flightbeam Staff

i7-8700K Coffee Lake 4.80GHz - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC2 - 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series (4x8GB) - GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 - EVGA 80+ Gold 1000 Watt PSU - Windows 10 Pro - Thermaltake Liquid Cooling - 1TB SSD - P3Dv4.5

787flyer
Verified Customer

Re: 10 Year Anniversary Special Announcement

Post by 787flyer » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:00 am

Congratulations to the team of Flightbeam Studio developers that made all this possible! A huge thanks for spending the time and effort into creating these great and most realistic sceneries for us to enjoy.

Looking forward to the next 10 years!

Best Regards
Mark

lcserranoc
Verified Customer

Post by lcserranoc » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:55 am

Congratz. You are the best developer of airports for pretty much all the platforms and i'll be looking forward to your works in the new Microsoft Flight Sim and as always i will be supporting your work by purchasing your awesome airports. This 10 years had been a thrill. I would like also to mention that your customer service is also the best among 3rd party developers out there.

Keep looking Forward
Luis Serrano

Tomz000
Verified Customer
France

Post by Tomz000 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:00 am

Wow! Has it been 10 years already? Congratz are in order!

Flightbeam products are game changers, in my humble opinion. I just couldn't envisage my flight simming experiences without them.

Hope there are many many more years to come.

Cheers guys for everything you do for our community. As you know, it's greatly appreciated.

Tom. ;)

rgering
Netherlands

Post by rgering » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:48 pm

Congratulations on your 10th anniversary!

I’m excited to see you will be developing for FlightSim 2020. I’m hoping KPDX is on your to-port list for that platform, as I’d be willing to buy that unseen on preorder :-)

Keep up the good work!

- Richard.

amoise
Verified Customer
Dominica

Post by amoise » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:57 am

Congratulations on your 10th anniversary!!

Without question, Flightbeam is my favorite developer of add-on airports and I have enjoyed your products on FSX and P3D for many years. Knowing that Flightbeam Studios will bring their AMAZING products to the new Microsoft Flight Simulator is fantastic new.

I wish you well and will continue to support Flightbeam Studios and the amazing work you do.

Regards
Anthony
Anthony A. Moise