NZAA (MSFS) Update v1.2 Now Available
The MSFS World Update brings a host of new visuals, photogrammetry, landmarks.... and unfortunately some very complex bugs for a couple of our airports. This NZAA update addresses those bugs and also brings some improvements. Full change log:
- Photogrammetry/TIN correction, which caused harsh, unblended lines in the water/land
- Numerous stray auto-generated objects removed
- Re-flattened terrain logic due to conflicting NZ World Update mesh
- Gate corrections and Jetway attachment improvements
- Runway re-alignment
- Removed static aircraft per numerous customer feedback
- Plus many more minor fixes.
- The current World Update NZ has caused our custom satellite imagery to become blurry if Auckland/World Photogrammetry is enabled/installed. We're reaching out to Asobo to have this issue addressed.
- The ILS deviation issue has been resolved by Navigraph. This was caused by incorrect data used by Navigraph. If you use Navigraph, please update to the latest airac cycle to avoid this issue.
Flightbeam/Contrail webstore customers: The release is now live.
MSFS Marketplace: 2-6 weeks per Microsoft validation pass