It seems we have many customers smashing the F5 button in anticipation of release. We can't wait to release this product! However we're still working out some loose ends and the product will not be available today (Friday - California PST time). It's important that v1.0 is as smooth and bug free as possible.
Since there are some unknowns, an exact release date/time is still impossible. At the earliest, Sunday (California PST time), if Sunday slips, very likely Monday or Tuesday at the latest. Just a few days at most, hang in there!
It's been an extremely long and tiring production due to construction, then Covid19, but we've made it to the end. Many thanks for your patience and we can't wait to see your reactions!